MUMBAI – MAHARASHTRA – INDIA APRIL 14 , 2013 10.40 P.M.
As the scene is becoming interesting , as the water is becoming muddy , as the temperature is rising menacingly , as the players are getting ready for a fight to finish , as leaders are being chosen to lead , as the respective armies are getting ready to wager their lives , as the country is getting ready for a spectacular drama , as the world is watching with anxiety , let us start looking at the current scenario in our country.
Lok Sabh or parliamentary election is due in 2014 . But preparation has already started . Over the years I have watched that media ; print and electronic both – proffer some fascinating observations . Some of it becomes reality and some fail miserably . In recent times comments are being made on various social media sites also . Anonymous netizens are posting their views on micro -blogging sites and are making the scene murkier . Already precarious political scenario is becoming more unpredictable .
I will try to save all the poll related writings till the election results are out in 2014 . It would be very interesting to read all these articles after the results are out .
The first in the series is not a blog in real sense of the term . These are tweets being re-produced here from the twitter-handle of Shri Raghunath AS . He brilliantly exposes claims being made by Shri Nitish Kumar , the Chief Minister of Bihar , about the growth of Bihar .
Till 2014 I will keep on writing blogs and sometimes will re-produce interesting stories from various social networking sites . And will keep on doing this till Election 2014 is over . I feel that VIDUR Acting Institute , which is known as , Vidur’s Kreating Charakters , is not only an acting institute , it also has some social and national duties and obligations .
I may not be running the most famous acting school of Mumbai , or the most famous acting institute of India , or the most famous acting academy of bollywood , or the most famous acting institute of the world , I may be small and very insignificant , but I thought it proper to offer my views on this important matter .
[ This blog is not entirely written by me . I have re-produced relevant tweets from the twitter-handle of Shri Raghunath AS . I am indebted and express my gratitude .]
MUMBAI – MAHARASHTRA – INDIA
- Give Bihar special status now or you will have to give it in 2014: Nitish Kumar (ndtv.com)
- BJP calls for ‘decisive change’ in Lok Sabha elections (vancouverdesi.com)
- People will get ‘Congress-free’ India in 2014: Modi (vancouverdesi.com)
- BJP will take 300 seats on own strength, says Rudy (thehindu.com)
- Nitish Kumar’s show of strength in Delhi today to demand special status for Bihar (ndtv.com)
- BJP should project Modi in LS elections, Ramdev says – Times of India (timesofindia.indiatimes.com)
- Social media key to outcome in 160 Lok Sabha seats: Study (vancouverdesi.com)
- Facebook users can influence results in 30% of Lok Sabha seats in 2014 (ibnlive.in.com)
- Social media to influence 160 Lok Sabha seats in next polls: study (ndtv.com)
- #India – becoming the Chamber State ? #politics #Election2014 (kractivist.wordpress.com)
Filed under: Politics | Tagged: Acting Institute, Acting Trainer, Bihar, BIMARU States, Bollywood, Chhattisgarh, Diction Trainer, Electronic Media, Facebook, Gujarat, H. P., Himachal Pradesh, Hindi Teacher, India, Janata Dal U, Janata Dal United, Kamal Nayan Chaturvedi, karnataka, Lalu, Lalu Prasad Yadav, Lalu Yadav, Lok Sabha, Lok Sabha Election 2014, M.P., Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Media, Micro Blogging Sites, Mumbai, MUMBAI - MAHARASHTRA - INDIA, Nitish Kumar, Odisha, Parliamentary Election 2014, Politics, Print Media, Raghunath AS, Shivanand Tiwari, Social media, The Most Famous Acting Academy of Bollywood, The Most Famous Acting Institute of India, The Most Famous Acting Institute of the World, The Most Famous Acting School of Mumbai, Twitter, Twitter Handle, Vidur, VIDUR Acting Institute, Vidur Chaturvedi, Vidur on Twitter, Vidur's Blog, Vidur's Kreating Charakters |